Monday, October 24, 2011

But where did I go wrong? Where did we go wrong? "It was not your fault, but mine, and it was your heart on the line." Everything was perfect. We were so young, in love, fighting off everything that got in our way. We were unstoppable. As much as I want to feel love again, I know it will take a very long time for me to find someone that will put in as much effort as you did and get me to put in as much effort as I did for you. I know you have affected me in so many ways, every other thing reminds me of you and now we are just left with the memories and the notes. You probably think I'm happy, but I'm not. I'm lost. Still trying to figure out who I am. I torture myself at night because of what I did to you. But what's done is done. You were my best friend, and this is the most I have ever felt alone. We left each other permanent memories, and a part of us will always be in each others hearts.